Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WardieBURN

Before I started to write anythings, I would like to congratulation to the student of Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Kem WardieBURN. HAR???? Suspected student infected by H1N1 ?? NO NO NO!!! Is because the WardieBURN school betul betul kena burn down!!! Don't know what the cause of the fire start... My 1st time saw a school on fire... haha...

Erm...Last time when i'm in primary and secondary, how I wish my school burn down! Especially the building of Bilik Guru n Bilik Pengetua. Not because I'm so bad hearted want all the teachers and the principal mati dibakar! But I want all my records in Buku Hitam gone forever! hahaha... You know lar.. Those records I got in the Buku Hitam is smth as thick as Kamus Dewan Pustaka Edisi-5... But too bad.... Thing never come true until I graduated!!! However, I'm still stated Kelakuan Baik in my Cert ya!! But of course with some requirement!! hahahhaha...

The sequences of the fire progress..............






As a pure Malaysian, we know our style very very well.. Even the radio station also repeat for "n" times! "Don't slow down to look when there is an accident!! Cos u might caused traffic congestion!!" But never anyone do it.. Even myself!! haha... Cos I'm a pure Malaysian too.. Cant blame!!! hehe

Nah, here u can see the PURE MALAYSIAN!!!! Is four lane road... but ended up jz one lane!! the other 3 lanes are full with cars stopped to enjoy the fire!! I think around 50 cars there!! Everyone was busy taking photoes and videos. hehe.... yeah.... ME TOO!!!
Tolong Tak ada, Kepo Kepo Ada!!!

8 comments:

jeromy said...

oi~ u forget ar.. last time our bilik guru been burn down bt also.. the whole turn out black xD

jeromy said...

i mean b4~! the electicity went buzz off where some ppl throw the candle on the meter box xD

Ivan Tan said...

got mear? where got?

Marilyn said...

never mind..everything is past tense...anyhow reali got alot of PURE MALAYSIAN!!!!

Ivan Tan said...

marilyn: me too! hehehe

Irish said...

wakao..luckily i'm not the passenger else u sure kena from me...

oops, i'm not a pure m'sian...haha

Anonymous said...

u very jahat lah~~
they no class leh~very cham~T.T

Ivan Tan said...

Irish:hahaha.... kepo only got things to blog ma.. hahaha
anonymous:i also wish i have no class! hehe