Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fu-Rin@Glenmarie

Fu-Rin???
Do you guys heard about this place before? Erm... I bet most of you guys don't know if u are not a golfer. This is a Japanese Buffet located in Glenmarie Golf & Country Club. For the past few weeks, I went there for golf session Fu-Rin!! For your information, I don't know how to play golf..HahaHa..I just know how to EAT... A photo worth a million words,right? Okay... then I should let's the photoes do the talking.

The Well Look Coconut



Enjoying The CoCoNuT!!
(Oh My Fucking God, This Red T-shirt Again?!!!)


Dad And I
(Of Course A BIG NO NO!!! It's Blue Polo-T!! haha..)


Okay, Let's start with the Foods. Make sure you are full when you roll down! But I'm sure your saliva will occupied your mouth even you're FULL!! HAHA...

Great Combination Of Delicious Sushi
YUMMY YUMMY



The Expert Making The Sushi!!



The Fresh & Huge Oyster



Lemon A Must For Me When Having OYSTER!



Slurp..... Slurp.....
Look Nice but in fact, GELI-nya!!!



Here Come The Terpanyaki!!
Terpanyaki I Love The MOST!



Beef Cubes
DAMN NICE!



Combination Of Prawns, Sliced Fish, Beef Cubes



Tempura(Prawn)


Again!!


Soft Shell Crabs


Dessert Corner


The Nice Green Tea Ice Cream
I took 3 Scoops!


After having so much delicious food or uncountable calories, I had to pay for it!!
MONEY?? NO!! It's even worse than money...
IT's MY WEIGHT!!!!!! I'm gaining my weight recently due to lack of exercise and increase of Supper.. FAT FAT FAT!!!



Can You SEE That??? IT'S 98kg!!! Almost 100kg!! Omg..
Scary,right?
Nah!!!, that is not my actual weight!!! Just to shock u all..hahah..
I'm much more lighter than that!! hehe...




A Photo With the Decoration!



The Hardworking Marilyn, The Brilliant Daddy, The Cute Jae Ann, The Handsome Cool Ivan, The Full With Happiness Irish

6 comments:

Janell Tai said...

Jae Ann, your niece?
it's a nice name!
it's the name that i want to make my
JN to something like Jae Ann..
but b4 that i dunno how to make it spelled nice..
hm..Jae Ann is nice.:)

n your weight..
really not yours?
XD!!haha

Ivan Tan said...

my sis's daughter. hehe...Sure nice name lar... haha...
Really not my weight lar.!! if i so heavy then cham lor.. hehe.. wont allow myself to reach that level one.. dun worry.. haha..

Marilyn said...

wow...
Looks good.I mean me in tt picture.

As for his weight, tt's really not his actual weight altho tt's his foot... coz the scale spoilt dii..

Janell Tai said...

hahah! okay...
with your sister's support..
i believe..
XD

Ivan Tan said...

MArilyn: muka tebal lar.. say u looks good.... haha.. should be everyone looking goods!! haha
Janell: now only u believe? i'm alwways tat slim one okay!!hahaha

Irish said...

Why never write PRETTY IRISH????
Full with happiness, can tell from my face liao la..cos i'm pretty ma..:P

Wei, ur eyes darn "si" when you looked up..apalah..sudah gemuk, mata pun kecil...:P