Friday, June 26, 2009

-= MYVI =- My Passion

11119km??Yeah, u're right!!!!It's time for my Little Myvi to do service!!! It's my 3rd service!! This car was bought by my daddy last year. The reason he bought this car is to make me convenient to travel from my house to uni n vice-versa. AND as a token to encourage me to study well. Sorry dad. I had disappointed you again n again with my results. But dun worry.. One day, you will definitely attend my Convo proudly... hehe...


Since my dad had to pay for the installment of this car monthly, not to burden him anymore, I'm using my own saving to pay for the services fees. Luckily, the service fees are still affordable for me. It's cost me about Rm200++ for the last 2 service. For this time service, I really need to thanks to Irish for her generosity to fully sponsor me!!! Muacks.... Muacks...Irish, love u so muchie!! hahahaa....


These are the parts which are going to change. (still got one battery liquid not in the pic).This car started its journey since May last year.. And it's now 11119km... So, am I consider driving a lot? erm.. I don't think so. I rarely drive for long journey with this car. As u know, It's Still Barang Buatan Malaysia...(no offend to any party)... But it's still comfortable riding in a short distance!

Oh ya, I told u,right? The service fees are affordable. Nah, you can see it by yourself!! However, a few more services next time, the fees won't be so cheap anymore. Because I'm using the Voucher of Free Labour Charge now!!.. But not to worries, I think i know how to change it by myself already. It's kinda easy~~This is the benefit of wasting your time standing at there to see the mechanic servicing your car!! hahaha...

6 comments:

Irish said...

aiyo...muacks me only when i sponsor it arr????

Ivan Tan said...

aiyo... normally got muacks also... but dint expressed out.. haha...

Marilyn said...

irish, u want his muax ma? I doubt!!!
kekeke..
Ivan u r big enuf to learn how to be independent la... not even a RM100 service wanna tell the whole world u pay urself..
Haolian!!
kekeke...
Just kidding..well still your service are much much cheaper than mine...

Ivan Tan said...

no lar.. this post is to thanks ah woon one.. haha...urs latio, how to compare? haha

Irish said...

true true..lation sure expensive la..hehe..

Ivan Tan said...

ya lar.. orang kaya bawa kereta besar besar punya tau... mana macam saya bawa myvi je? haha