Friday, May 1, 2009

Newsplus @ Pavillion

Hey guys, waiting for my updates? erm... here I come then.... haha... Been busy for preparing my 1st paper of final which is Structural Analysis1.. It's harder than what I expected from the lecturer BUT fine! As long as I finished all the question with or without HENTAM, I dun care anymore. Now,I'm looking forward for my next paper which is "Statistic n Numerical" on next monday!.Good Luck To Myself!. Hope can do well~~..


Since my paper still have a few days from now, so i'm able to take some break and watch the latest movie the X-Men Origins Wolverine at Pavillion with Nsel, MC n Fai last night.We actually wanted to watch at 11.50 show but due to some reasons we changed to 12.50.So what we going to do while waiting? erm...we decided to have a few Carlsberg while waiting.. The Carlsberg offered by the cafe is kinda cheap but i forget what its name alr.. Rm55 for 6 bottles with nice ambience and a very very good service..It's CHEAP!!haha. Since 4 of us going, Fai n I have 2bottles each while MC and Nsel take one each! The times of drinking n chatting will definitely passes faster than we standing at the GSC to wait till 12.50. OMG, I cant imagine how if we really stand there...hahaha... After the movie I rated it 8/10. The story is quite nice while the character's skill are so damn chio. So, I think u guys should go to watch the movie... Dun always hide urself inside the four small plain wall room to study non-stop! Take some break n go to watch X-men to release ur stress~ haha..

Soon after we finished our show, we went to toilet and I actually spotted a very weird and small Newsplus outlet beside the toilet. Haha. I think the outlet only with 1.85m height. It's so dangerous. As many ppl may knock at the signboard as what i nearly kena!! haha..I wonder those whose height is more than 185 will go in and choose some magazines? lolz...The outlet is so special so I insisted to take some photoes once i saw the it. haha.. just to show that i'm not lying to u all that the outlet is really low then i jz took a few shots to compare my height with the outlet.~~ The photoes wont be so clear because using the hp camera. haha..






P/m: I know all the pic of me upload in this blog mostly wearing the same T-shirt.!! I KNOW I KNOW! I'm those kind of human being like to wear the same clothes because after washed, it always on top of my wardrobe!!. hahaha...


8 comments:

ms.wolf said...

aww too bad!! should hav asked ms. wolf for "wolverine"!! anyhow, i like the yellow postscript~ that's amusing lol

Ivan Tan said...

why dont we ask mr wolf? hahaha.... mr. wolf actually keep acting as wolverine after the movie... haha..
yellow postscript?...herm herm...hahhaa..

ms.wolf said...

yellow postscript --> that's actually a funny side of u which i never expected. lol

Ivan Tan said...

i guess it must be same with u! hahaa...

Irish said...

wow..so low the newsplus shop..luckily u din hit it..remembered the curve parking lot? U also nearly hit upon it until I called u out..else u sure got one big baluku liao...hehe...

Ivan Tan said...

haha... the newsplus really low lor.. so funny that shop. haha.. the curve? forget liao lar.. years alr lei..i think 2 years ago lor.. long time we didnt go shopping liao.. haha

Irish said...

I no money, how to shop..sigh...plus i'm so fat now..no mood to shop at all..

Ivan Tan said...

now u shop also only shop for ann ann stuff lar.. haha.. where got shop my stuff anymore? haha...