Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

Specially For YOU, mummy!

From an innocent daughter becomes a great wife of my daddy,

From a great wife becomes a wonderful mummy of 6 childrens,

From a wonderful mummy becomes a caring nanny of Xuean & Ann,
From a stage to the another,u always remained the BEST in my heart.


Being a daughter, u love your family,

Being a wife, u share the problems,
Being a mummy, u lead me in my life,

Being a nanny, u dote them,
Being a son of u, I LOVE U more than anyone.


Sacrifices of U,

always stays in my memory,
as clear as the history in the books,
Its stick in my heart till the last breathe of mine.


Guidance of U,

always remembered in my mind,
as important as you to me in my whole journey,

Its is useful for all the undertakings in my life.

Loves of U,

always keep deep in my heart,
as deep as i need you all the times,
Its will never forget till the end of my life.


Thoughtful of U,

always know what i want to do once i shake my tail,
as fast as u appear in front of me when i need u,
Its will be the same when if u need me too.


Mummy,
U're the best mummy in the world,
U'll always stand 1st in my heart,
Thank You For EVERYTHING!!
Mummy, I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!



Happy Mother's Day!!!


Only dedicated for my one and only beloved and pretty mummy,Yap Gek Seah!





17 comments:

ms.wolf said...

ren jia shuo, ai ma ma de nan ren bu hui cha dao na li qu~ lol. this is so loving

Marilyn said...

walao
darn mushy....read also all my skin n hair stand!!!
kekeke...
well a good one in fact!
wait for father's day then....

Anonymous said...

put ur mama pic~pls~

Ivan Tan said...

Ms.wolf: Thanks! hehe..
MArilyn: haha.. from my feeling.. of course all ur skin all stand! cos its the true feeling mum gave to us! hehe
Anonymous: will upload it.. jz bcos blogspot have some problem jz now. cant upload. so.....

Irish said...

walaowei..so mushy!Too bad mum doesn't know how to log on to ur blog!haha...no wonder mum dotes u so muchie...

Hey,u can 'shun bian' wish me happy mother's day ma...

Ivan Tan said...

haha.. mum dun need to know through my blog.. but she feel by my action ma! haha... mum dotes u all too! hehe
Shunbian? wait ann ann do one for u next time! hahaha

jeromy said...

lol~ tio bo? xD btw, its a nice poem lar =)

Ivan Tan said...

of course a nice one.. it a piece from me for my mum with true feeling.. for sure will be nice.. haha...haulian nya aku~~kaakakaka

jeromy said...

hang memamg betul.. haulian sia~ xD

Anonymous said...

pro la. submit this nex year to the press if gt compettion. sure win. wei, thanks fr the cue ya. jx

Ivan Tan said...

sure pro la.competition?siao ah.haha.next uear another piece of work liao ma. lol.the cue u come back muar take from me la.good luck in ur final ya.

Ivan Tan said...

sure pro la.competition?siao ah.haha.next uear another piece of work liao ma. lol.the cue u come back muar take from me la.good luck in ur final ya.

Ivan Tan said...

sure pro la.competition?siao ah.haha.next uear another piece of work liao ma. lol.the cue u come back muar take from me la.good luck in ur final ya.

Anonymous said...

hey, although this poem is for your one and only mummy...my tears drop after reading it...so touchy and can feel the strong bond and love between you and your mum. Ah Kim and Ah Gu.

Ivan Tan said...

Thanks Ah kim & Ah ku. Don't worry.. Next time, Serene will be like this too...hehe

Irish said...

He and Mum is inseparable. I think his gf / wife sure will jealous kao kao.. Glad he is so too, my mum would felt it's worth for us to blast at her that she dotes Kiat the most.

Ivan Tan said...

haha... what lar.. woon... mum dotes u also ma..