Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TenJi @ SOHO KL

Conversation In MSN
Ivan Tan : SK, go to visit tenji.com.my!!I'm sure u will love it!!
Siong Kee: What's that?
Ivan Tan : Japanese buffet!! Now on promo, rm39.90!
Siong Kee: Ok! Viewing now
(5mins later)
Siong Kee: Wow, It's Look So Nice!! When going? Count me IN!
Ivan Tan : Anytime. Tonight or thurs night! Do reservation 1st!
Siong Kee: Okay, make it tonight!!
Ivan Tan: DEAL!!!


From the conversation,you guys should know that this is a very sudden decision for the supper buffet! So guys, dun blame me for not "ajak" u all for the buffet!! hahaha... btw, only 4 of us went to dine, Kar Heng, Siong Kee n his GF and me... hehe..actually 4 pax are just nice for the table seating! isn't it? hehe... Well, actually I felt unwell for these few days due to sore throat, but i still cannot "tahan" to enjoy the food!! glutton??? hahaha..Hope, I'm still in one piece condition tomorrow!!..hehe... Since this is last second decision, so we dint really know and never ask the information of the way to SohoKL at M.Kiara! Luckily with the help of google maps but unluckily we still lost on the way due to poor signboards! Dont ever blame on us at all please! BLAME at the signboards!!! hehe... It's roughly took us about 1 hour to reach the place but it's only took me less than 20 mins to reach home! WTF, So far the difference!! I'm so confident that i can reach the place within half hour so i decided to drive at 9.00 while the buffet start at 9.30... Ended up, we reached there at 10-ish. The supper buffet is only from 9.30 to 12.30. hehe.. So, only left around 2 hour 30 mins to make our $$$ worth! haha... Not to waste the precious times, we started the eating war once we reached but i still took a few mins to snap some nice photoes!






Main Entrance


TenJi Japanese Buffet


VIP Goodies


Sensational's TenJi

Lots Of Tempura

SUSHI

Spicy Crabs!

Combination of Prawns, Crabs, Shrimps


Still Need Me To Name Out??? LOL

Cakes

Fruit's Time!! Ya, i drank 4 coconuts!

Häagen-Dazs®
Ice-Cream

ME!!

Kar Heng & Me

Kar Heng

ME Again!!

The Lovely Couple
SK & his GF

Are You Ready For Drink??

The Bill~~



After all the nice food, then, here comes the bill! haha It's RM212.40 for 4 pax!! It's worth rite??haha.. but i don't know how the staff count the charges and tax. So expensive for the charges and tax! I thought 10% service charge and 5% government tax?? How come ended up so much?? I just realise it when I reached home!! So, forget about it!! hehe... Overall, I personally think that the foods belongs to the So-sO category... However, the ambience are kinda nice... But I felt that it's only worth to eat when promotion period! So guys, are you hungry now? If yes, faster do ur reservation!! the promotion till end of this month~~ hehe.. Grab the chances then........

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wow...Tenji...I haven been there..well the ambience looks good but not the food!

How many fresh raw oyster u taking? Don't tell me it was only 3? Well bill turn out to be rather high. IF me, I rather choose other restaurant! kekee...

Ivan Tan said...

ya jz 3 i ate... cos the ppl dint serve alr.. btw, i dun really dare to eat... so i dun bother abt it.. jz makan to make my money worth.. haha..btw, now jogoya got promo too.. buy 2 free 1.. end this month too... jogoya food is better but ambience a will not so good..

Anonymous said...

What a nice restaurant u have been man
the food look so nice and tis promo is worth to go!!
U HAVE MADE A RIGHT SUDDEN DECISION!

Anonymous said...

so cheap!!! omg!! how long is the promo?! omg!!

i got a free1 jogoya voucher!! ahhaha, left 4 days.. dunno want to go or not.. lol

Irish said...

The service tax is so high! I've calculated and it is about 23%. What la,only realized when you are back to home. Paliah betul. Nvm la, next time I bring you to nicer Jap restaurant la..hehe..Birthday treat or small angpow? Choose 1 only. Hehe..

Ivan Tan said...

Regina: u dun wan go then u dun waste it!!! give me give me! i wan!! haha... the promo till end of this month lar.. written in post what... sweat lar.. heehe
Irish: Can i have 2? hehe... i'll be very happy if i can get both.. u dun mind rite? hehe

Ivan Tan said...

Penzy: of course.. never regret of going there too.. haha...