Saturday, March 14, 2009

Coming Hectic Days!!

Guysz, are you all still with ME? hehe...
After the 1st post, i received lots of different kind of comments and reactions from my frens. Some asked me to blog some funny n interesting stuff, some asked me to stay away from politics cos action such as ISA might act on me. Thanks for all the concerns and ideas. I know what should do and what shouldn't, so, no worries! hehe...
Well, actually this update I decided to blog about the BBQ session with my schoolmates a few days ago, yet, no thanks to either my hp or laptop. I failed to transfer those photo taken during the BBQ session into my laptop. Hence, I'll blog about it in the coming post. So, for this post I'll just crap about things i going to do this few days.

By right, now i should revising my Environmental Engineering and Science course because next tues will have a midterm test + the due date of assignment! Ya, both on the same day. Luckily for the assignment, i jz do for the conclusion part.Conclusion=craps?? Ya, I'm very good in it!!.. haha..Actually in the very beginning of this course, there always a big question mark for me! hahaha(still dare to laugh).....However, I think i manage/force to cope with this course very soon.hehe...I believe that you all can see the book stick with me tomorrow morning onwards!

Next, tomorrow night will have a very nice football match that couldn't miss!! Half of the peoples on the earth alert about it! Man U Vs Liverpool. These 2 teams have the highest number of fans in Malaysia. I'm also one of a Man U's fans!! hehe...So, Man U, Go go Go!! After the match, i need to rush back to have a nice sleep and prepare for Utar(FES) basketball competition on the next day. Last year, my team emerged as a champion(don't have geng one ma) and i hope my team and I still able to defend it! However, It's wont's be as easy as last year because I heard that there is a few state players in the other team. hehe...

Oops, WTF?? I jz realise that now almost 5 in the morning yet i'm still so awake! Oh shit, insomia again. I need to revise a few pages of my Environmental notes now so that i able to sleep before the sun greet ME!!. hehe... Night nitez~~

8 comments:

Janell Tai said...

your blog damn long..like karangan..
i know..u're good in crapping:P

Anonymous said...

MU lose dy la..kena sapu dy...1-4...swt....

Ivan Tan said...

Janell:sorry..Next time put more photo.. know u miss me wan to see my pic more...lol....crapping? damn you! hahaha
Alfred:Sapu kao kao lor.. so heartache... cant deny.. liverpool was great in the match.. but still mu the best! hahaha

Marilyn said...

i stil think u crap too much. better get back to study as u got midterm test!!! tt's the PRIORITY out of the rest Mr. Ivan Tan!!!

As for the blog, blog later after your test k!

Anonymous said...

Wow..marilyn never miss a chance to bomb U! Haha.. Make sure you blog when u are free and not when u have mid term ahead..Nanti, u know la, what happen to ur ears.. I dunno whether u can tahan all those naggings...Hehe..

Ivan Tan said...

Marilyn: ya la ya la.. study lar.. dun so fierce lar.. scare scare... hahaha
Irish: Same with u ma!!U alone i alr cannot tahan liao still need others? hahaha....

leeeee said...

wuhu~invading

Ivan Tan said...

haha... wohoo... u also know my blog ah? haha... thanks for ur visit... i went to ur blog too.. kanine! hahhaa....how are you? long time no see alr...