Friday, July 30, 2010

Chin Thye's 21st Birthday

First of all, I'm going to wish Chin Thye....
Happy Birthday future engineer!
All the best in all the undertakings in your life.
Stay SMART, Stay COOL, and Stay forever with Lishi...Hahaha...

Well, this is the very 1st gathering with my fellow classmates after studying in the same class for about 3 years. Anyway,It's a full attendance for all the CI group 01/2008 batch. I doubt whether our group have a full attendance during the lecture times before?hahaha... Bet everyone enjoy the BBQ party that night.. Looking forward to have more gathering in our group...

FYI, Chin Thye is twins! So, written on the cake is CT & CG.



I believe CT have an unforgettable birthday celebration. Because he actually drunk for the very 1st time after 20 years. Lying on the sofa and telling me "lei hou yeh" (in cantonese) for 7 times. Forgive me CT. Everyone think that you look better when your face look redish.Either smack ed with redish creamie on your face or by liquor. hahaha...


CT drunk after half cup of chivas on the rock.
(forget abt my double chin)


Da birthday boy smacked by redish creamie
(No idea why CT posing like that using his hand)

No choice. The guys prepared with creamie mix with redish syrup and smacked on him after the birthday song. So kesian. I'm the videoman.CT, remember I'm not involved. hahaha...



A group photo with CT and his mum...
Notice that no girl in the photo?
YA, this is the fate if you study Civil Engineering!

No comments: