Friday, November 6, 2009

Another Unlucky Moment

I wonder if you guys still remember that I having some unlucky things happened on me during the last semester break? If u really can remember well, I sprained my right-side leg when playing basketball.. Okay, for this semester break, thanks to the basketball again I sprained my left-side leg. The last time I sprained my leg, I didn't consult any doctor. It had caused me to suffer the pain till now. I'll feel the pain when I wake up from sleep and after I play basketball. I cant walk properly with the pain and now, it's become a habit to walk like " kaki tempang" . My mum had scold me ' n ' times over this. So, not to suffer the pain at both leg, I went to consult several doctors. Let you guys differentiate my leg. LOL...

Nah!! Here is my pig leg!!

SEE!!! The "saraf" at the left-side cannot be seen at all. Swollen kao kao..Suffer for the 1st night after swollen. The chinese singse use a hot and cold plaster to apply on the swollen part. When the chinese herbs plaster start to take effect, my leg is seriously damn HOT! like tearing my flesh off! I cant even sleep at the night. I cant walk at all due to the serious swollen as well.I just able to lay on bed and enduring the pain! My tear nearly drop out due to the pain. I really don't know how to describe it out!!

It's so suffering. So, I decided to change to another chinese singse to fix my leg. However, my mum is just too worry that my leg might suffer fractures, so, she asked me to take X-ray at Clinic. Not to make my mum so worry, I decided to go to clinis before going to consult the other singse.



Can you see my feet?
Ya, I know. It's so long.
My feet size is UK 12.5.
LOL

Okay, If you know how to see at the X-ray photo, there is no fractures at my feet. Btw, It's cost so expensive. Rm80 for the X-Ray. But nvm,I'm under medical protection. So, the bill will bear by the Insurance.

Since there is no fractures at my feet, It's still better to consult singse. What I was told by my fren, the singse can fix my leg very fast. Within a week but it's also very costly. Frankly speaking, I like the way that the singse treat my leg. It's so different from the other singse. Maybe that the reason why they can charge more than other singse!


The singse did the acupunture treatment on my leg
I also don't know for what purpose.

This is one of the equipment. It's used to suck my blood at the swollen part.
FYI, swollen occur when there is collection of blood at that part.

Waiting for the singse to fix my leg


The singse used the "cup" to suck the collection of the blood for around 5 - 8 mins. Get bored while waiting for it, so, I started to take some photoes with different pose! LOL...If not I definitely fall asleep while waiting.


See!!! surrounded with the cup!!

Yeah!!! hahaha...


After that, the singse using a needle to make the swollen part to bleed. Then again, using the cup to suck the blood out. This process also take around 5 to 10 minutes. hehe. Quite a lot of dark colour blood was sucked out.


The blood start to suck out by the cup. HeHe.

The worse swollen part get to suck out more "dark" blood.

After the "dark" blood was sucked out.


The process must repeat a few times to ensure all the "dark" blood were suck out. I went for 3 times yet my leg still got slightly swollen. I think should need to consult for another 1 or 2 more treatment then it will be fully recover.

After acupunture and sucked out the "dark" blood, finally it's done. The singse apply a chinese herbs plaster on it. The plaster was so cooling. It's just like heaven and hell compare to the singse I visited on the 1st night.

Hope that my leg will recover very soon. So that I wont suffer anymore. Hehehe..

5 comments:

Mr.J said...

Is that hurt?

www.pengeRindu.com

Mas Light said...

I still find bekam thing very creepy >.<

Janell Tai said...

omg...==

KwOnG FeI said...

wow dat a serious swelling..
btw great photos u shared here..give me a clear picture and how the process is done..
hope you have speedy recovery!

Ivan Tan said...

Thanks for concern...
Recover-ing...