Wednesday, April 22, 2009

21st BirThdaY PosT

Did you guys saw any spider's web in my bloggie? i got complained by a very cute human being that my bloggie was full with spider's web.hahaha... sorry lar.. now i'm here to update my bloggie okay? erm...have been one week i didn't update my bloggie! As I promised in the last post, i'll write somethings about my bday's celebration with both of my sis! haha...I know it is very very late for this post as my birthday is on 3rd of April! no choice due to my laziness! hehe.. Actually we celeb it on 4th of April bcos of my hectic timetable! haha.. I cant celeb with them on the actual day bcos on 4th of April morning i have my midterm test.So that means during my bday i actually dint celeb but study hard for the midterm.! so kesian rite? hehe.. (but on that day my housemate got treat me to eat tai chao and the eve of my bday i really enjoy a lot at kokopisang-MAYBE will blog abt it-)... After the midterm, i took LRT to Kelana Jaya to meet up with MT as she is waiting for me to drive me to Sunway TGI Friday.. Why Sunway TGI Friday? bcos Sunway is nearer to IT's office as she is jz joining us for the lunch but not the latest FnF4 movie. Btw, thanks to IT for buying me the lunch and a BIG ANG PAO from her! hehe..




Once we reached TGIF, the staff actually locate us at a very bad place which is vey near to the entrance. So, MT told the staff and choosed a better place with more crowds! Why must with have crowds? U'll know from the clips then... haha.. In the whole clips, u can see that i'm shy-ing here and there non-stop.! Thanks to MT for this special embarassing moments! yet it is sweetS~~















This is a very very weird pose that forced by MT for a shot! I really dun have idea how to take a better pose with the stuff!!! No Choice. Kena Force!!!



Ivan Tan


Marilyn Tan (MT)-Elder Sis


Irish Tan (IT)-Eldest Sis


The Sweetest siblings!


Compliment From TGIF


Sizzling Chicken & Cheese

Boneless Wings

Fried Mac & Cheese

Tuscan Chicken Melt



After the lunch, we headed to One Utama for FnF4 while IT back to her home! hehe.. FnF4 is really a very nice movie! haha! "Do you need me to lend u a GPS?" One of the very cool line from the movie! haha...I like this line a lot!! Damn chio... Soon after the movie, we also headed to IT's house. As i promised her to take care of her bb, Jae Ann when she and her husband out for dinner invi. okay. So, i jz jaga the baby for a few hours with MT yet i felt like a day!!Crying+laughing+playing+sleeping+milk-ing=crazying! Coming out with all sort of patterns so that Ann Ann can laugh. hahaha... trust me, u'll never feel shy to act any pose to make an innocent beautiful baby laugh! hehe.. Here come Jae Ann's photoes!!



She is Cute!!!

Both are Cutes!!!!!

We are Cutes!!!!

She is smiling at ME!

ONE single word to describe, Michelin!!!

hehehe.... cutes ,rite? hehe.... k la... Finally, i updated my blog with my bday post!!! haha...B4 come to an end, i would like to thanks for the wishes from u all.! and also you guys for the sweet times in kokopisang! i appreciated it! last but not least thanks to my family tooo~~~I love you all~~~ lolz....cheers...........

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Mr. IVan Tan, ur sis's name also can spelt wrongly. Well impressive~~
wakaka..
Well hope you did enjoy ur meal and i discovered something on U which u might not discover...U got the talent in shooting pictures already. All those pictures that shoot by u looks nice!!!! Bravo~~

Irish said...

Aiyo, so mushy one..Anyway, TGIF is a treat from Ed & Jae Ann cos unable to join, angpow from me. Hehee..Summur, if Ed goes, I think MT & Alex will be shocked. Haha.

Btw,Jae Ann is definitely cuter than U.

Ivan Tan said...

Marilyn: Good! i jz wan to test u that u really read my post or not..This show u read every single words.. good!! irish, next time ur turn! haha....of course.. i told u the outcome for the photoes i took will be better than u.. haha... fly*
Irish: i see i see.. Like this ah? the angpao got a big small liao.. haha.. can add in rite? u know my account num rite? herm.. herm... sure, ann ann is cuter... cos i look more to cool and handsome....hahhaa

Irish said...

Walaowei,Small lagi..greedy..you dowan, give me back...haha..
U cool and handsome???errr....yes arr..??I think first la..

Ivan Tan said...

hahaha... apalah you... where got greedy... herm herm.. haha.. still need to think? herm herm...

Irish said...

of cos need to think la..hehe...walaowei, email me this pic of ann ann...

Ivan Tan said...

haha.. wonder why i can take so nice pic of ann ann rite? of course lar! must see who is the one standing in front of her! when girl see lengzai sure very happy de.. same to babies~~hahha

Chris Thoo said...

weh...happy belated burfday...reli reli reli sorry.....too busy in my work d...
but u spelt ur sister's name wrongly.......die la you...haha

Anonymous said...

Наше от нас не уйдет
!!!